4/9/17

April 9th

I ate a dried plum
Under the mask you made
Chew the seed
Taste the bit after

I don't care for what I ate
I keep chewing
Till the last bite

Now my dried plum gone
Starting to eat my finger
Then you come

Give me another dried plum
With bigger seed
So I won't chew it

But I don't care
For what I eat
As long as I carry this plum
Beneath my hand

You see?
He ask
What?
I confuse

You're just hungry
Not out of hope
You're just need someone
To give you something to process
Not blank

You know?
He ask
What?
I consider

You're not alone
You can keep the seed
Don't burry inside your mouth
Because I might gone
Somewhere
To plant another plum

And give you some
Whenever you feel hungry

But promise me
Don't be a fool
When I am not around

You're talking to me?
I confuse

No
He said
I am talking to an empty soul without a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment