4/20/17

A Major Heartbreak

It's a shame
When you believe people
Will make something different
But eventually they didn't

It's a sadness
When you trust your hopes
To people who will pass it
But they didn't

It's a misplaced
When you see people happy
About being taken care of
But they didn't

It's a waste
When people said need a change
Then they still believe on bullshits
So they won't

It's a stupidity
When people wants someone brave
But they eaten up by money & theories

I feel my chest is open at her biggest hole
The ocean water deep in my heart dry
Sinking to my hopes
With the rain

I am in a major heartbreak
Bigger than love can destroy
Smaller than God plans

I was sad
But I know
God might do not want to be rush
Or
Another disaster will come

I still believe in you
To be another good person for another better occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment