7/24/16

A Year Older

I walk from the beach to the hill
Needs so much times
More than a full moon phase
But I think it's less than a moon eclipse

I try to deny
That I am getting tired
My head dazzling
My nose bleeding
My foot trembling
And my self cursing

I think I will gonna collapse
Before anyone see me happy
I think I am going to surrender
Before I say thank you to everyone
Who helped me

But I see them
Holding my hand
Shaking my body
Starting to call my name loudly

I think I won't hear them, again
The sound of big roaring
The sound of wide laugh
And super awesome jokes

But then I wake up
Opening my eyes
That I can still breathe
I can still cry
And hold their hands
Warmly

I think I am going to give up this long adventure
But now I know
There's always a rope
When my foot falls
There's always a smile
When my face bitter

I believe in You
To a very wonderful
Joyful life
I thank You

I am now feeling blessed
I am now holding my lips
To release the unnecessary pain
And useless cursing

I know that happiness
Does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment