7/13/16

Wednesday Sky

Do not looking up at the ceiling
while I am reading your fav poetry
Just look for a glimpse inside my eyes
Stand there for a minute or two

What do you see?


There's a long silence

Before you open up your mouth to say,

I saw a rainbow

Then now closed by a bit dark sky
But it's not the point
I only saw an ant
Climbing a rock hill

He surprised me


Never thought of anyone could think

Any of those sights

I get up

And leave him alone at the ceiling
He called me

Do not leaving me at the ceiling

Just stand there and look at my eyes

What do you see?

It's only a sky
With a black bird and a mountain
Like your drawing when you're four

Is that all?


What should I say?


Did you just made up all those things before?


No,

I saw the same thing as what you've seen

What do you see?


A sky.

At today, a sky in Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment