7/9/16

Heterogenic Mind

Green stars below the orange moon
Night becomes so soft & airy
I stand between the shadow of your black cat who used to live near my garden
Chasing a little mouse who walk slowly at the roof

Tonight's sky is not as black as your fav jaguar
He turns gray, like my nanny's thin hair
But not as gray as your new phone

But I still know, that
Deep in your thought
The sky was red
And the moon was blue

The stars not shining
But they just past the sun
The goat do not eating green grass
But purple coal
Who made them delicious

But who cares
You invent a lonely guy who passed the moon
And visit the empty planet
Just to meet his guardian

But who cares
You create the most dangerous phrases
The most beautiful ideas
And turn them to money

But who cares
Who cares
You intermediate my brain
Articulate my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment