7/11/16

Coming Home Soon

Afternoon never feels like home, before
It warms us, on the cold night
Tear us down when the fan is off

There's a book shelf, containing thick paper
You say that you love to read me a book
Till I smile and start to close my eyes
Under the orange lamp and a heavy wind

Afternoon never feels like home, after
Flood coming down to the loft
Erasing all good stories and lovely smile
He's all disappeared, gone
With the very last smile I know

Now it's only a cream blanket and your green shirt
Left me speechless
Heartless

People said you never go home, till forever
But I know you will come
To my wildest dream
Through your soundless whisper

To tell me
That you're going to come home
Very soon.

I woke up the next morning,
Realize
The only thing I saw is an empty blanket
With a letter on it, saying
I am coming home, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment