8/20/16

In The Name of Losing

They never touch, or seduce me.
But my mind is high and loud, thought they will be coming after me.
Holding my breaths away and send them to the moon.
Trespassing the stars and meteors.
How I am so jealous of my own breaths.
They are the first thing will always come up with a super dream.
What else can I get?

The lightly sparks in the moon make my nerves calm.
Making my eyes shut, and my mouth dry.
There’s a soul in the moon land, in the name of curiosity and love.
Wondering what a soul can do in the place with no hope and tears.
Where else we can go?

They have not pick the other soul to sell.
For all I know, there’s only one stone in the dune, lonely.
The feeling transfers to my mind.
It sickening, how I will end up without no one fly to pick me up.
What else I can do?

The uncertainty of time is evil.
My soul becomes rough, freezing and weak.
Like your butter soaps in the end of the month.
I though I might die. Without knowing where’s my soul landed.
Who else will go to save mine?

Let the nature sum it up.
And tell me when I lie down in the grave for the name of losing.


No comments:

Post a Comment