12/13/15

To The Sour Sun

People may go hurry
But I know that you will marry me
Tomorrow or the day before sunset has gone blurry

She called you sweety
But I have no worry
Because I know that you will marry me
When the time is right for her to let go of my honey

They told me to let you choose
Well I am not a goose
Or a blossom red rose
Because I know that you will marry me and we had a pretty house

You said that you will always remember
Between day and night in a city called Dexter
Between good and bad in a place called Chicken Roaster

I know that you will marry me
In the day when the sun goes up and never hide
In the time when the sun hung up and make us sweat
In the place when the sun shine brighter than your lamp

You promise me
To the sour sun and sweet moon
That you will marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment