9/20/15

Before Monday

I skip a time to sleep and eat today
Just because I don't want to meet tomorrow
Not because I am a coward
Or I have a giant fear over Monday
But I don't want to wake up and spend my times fastly
Till
I meet another Sunday

I jump over my bed
To go to the bathroom
Just because I want to enjoy my tiny time
My only free time
Before tomorrow comes
Before tomorrow is Monday

I eat slowly even type these words slowly
Not because I am a looser
But I want to feel as much as I can feel my finger touch the comp's keyboard every morning
So I can feel much relax
To face tomorrow

I am not afraid if tomorrow's Monday
What I am afraid is tonight
The last time I play along with my phone
Read some good books
And drink a cup of hot tea

It's just because tonight
Is
Before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment